Basically this tag is about books you hated. So again, personal opinion you may or may not have read my reviews on some of these books. I am going to add a few on here, just cause four wasn't enough.
1) An Over-Hyped Book: Let's start this off with a Zombie Apocalypse! Let's say you're in a book store, just browsing, when BAM! ZOMBIE ATTACK. An announcement comes over the PA System saying that the military has discovered that the zombies' only weakness is over-hyped books. What book that everyone else says is amazing but you really hated do you start chucking at the zombies knowing that it will count as an over-hyped book and successfully wipe them out?!
Beautiful Redemption without a shadow of a doubt. I rather enjoyed this series and heard so many great things about the last book... But alas it didn't live up to the hype.
2) A Sequel: Let's say you've just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM: Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself?
That one is simple! Fever by Lauren DeStefano... Wither was good, but man the sequel was HORRIBLE!
3) A Classic: Let's say you're in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face because you know what? This classic is stupid and it's worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What Classic did you chuck?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, what a worthless POS that book is, with one of the SICKEST love stories ever.
4) Your Least Favourite Book of Life!: Let's say that you're hanging out at the library when BAM global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You're trapped and your only chance for survival is to burn a book. What is the book you first run to, your least favourite book of all life, what book do you not fully regret lighting?
Vlad by Carlos Fuentes I am sure there are others I have equal hate for... But because of the squirrel scene this got 0 stars on my blog and one on goodreads.
5) The First In a Series- You are wandering the woods, starving, lonely and in desperate need of a bathroom. What book would you use to... well... "clean" yourself up.
Dead Until Dark- Charlaine Harris.... I used to like this series but I can no longer abide by it and the many crappy novels that have spawned after it.
6) The Retelling- Death has finally found you, but he says, in a totally sexy voice, that he will spare you one more year if you can sacrifice the worst retelling you have ever read. This means, fairy tales, historical or mythological moments or even other author's books.
A Breathe of Eyre By Eve Marie Mont- read the review I wrote... I hated this with a burning passion. Way to make Jane Eyre dumb.
The One You Looked Forward to- we all have them, the novel , not always hyped, that you have had on your tbr list and want SO SO badly...That failed all expectations. You are driving and see someone you hate bleeding by the side of the road. You stop cause, well YOURE, at least, a good person. What hated book would you use to staunch the blood flow?
Quiver by Holly Luhning. It was supposed to be a beautiful murder mystery about a cult who worships Elizabeth Bathory, it wound up being more about the pathetic MC and her failed love life and toxic BFF.