Hello! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Adelma from Beautiful Chapters Thank you for nominating me!
This award apparently goes to blogs with less than 200 followers and means "favorite" and is a way for bloggers to get to know one another!
1) Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2) Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4) Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5) Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6) No tag-backs!
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1) I have ten cats.
2) I have two bat tattoos
3) My daughters are named after Shakespeare characters
4) I work in healthcare
5)I am half Puerto Rican but do not speak spanish
6) My favorite colors are black, orange and red, even though my blog is purple
7) I am from a small town in Northern California
8) I wear three rings, a celtic one mom gave me in high school, my class ring and my boyfriend's class ring
9) I love to have my eyebrows waxed
10) My favorite numbers are 3, 7 and 13...Just like practically everyone else. lol
11) I like to drink vodka and watch MASH reruns
QUESTIONS FOR ME
1) What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit the snooze button
2) If the characters from TV shows or the book world are real, who would you want to be with? (Examples: Will Herodale from TID, Damon from Vampire Diaries, or the Doctor from Doctor Who)
The tenth doctor from Dr. Who...Love me some David Tennant
3) What is one thing that you are exceptional at?
Being a good friend.
4) What is one beauty product that failed to impress you?
Uh.... I don't really use anything more than the basics, so no friggin idea.
5) If you can have any pet in the world, what would it be?
A Hondurian White Bat
6) Quick, list the five people you would want to meet! (Real or not real.)
7) If you have a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
Clearing up mine and my boyfriend's debt and getting a new house and making sure everyone I love is ok.
8) What are you currently reading? (Ex: Magazines, Newspaper, Article, Books!)
Amanda Ashley's new trashy vampire romance...Have loved her stuff since the 90's
9) Have you ever done any DIY projects? If so, what did you make? (Take a picture if you can!)
Not really... I painted the wall in my living room pink after a nasty break up....I think that counts lol
10) If you had a book that could be worth a lot of money, would you sell it or keep it? (Ex: A signed copy of the first Harry Potter book.)
Depends on the book, but I would probably keep it if it was a novel or author I love
11) How are you enjoying your blogging life so far? Future goals?
I like it so far. The goals are for me to be someone indie bloggers can come to to promote their books.
Questions for my Nominees
1) Who is your favorite vampire?
2) If you could BE any book character who would it be?
3)If you could have one super power what would it be?
4)If I could offer you immortality and eternal youth would you take it?
5) Tell us about your last/current boyfriend/girlfriend
6)Do you have kids? Do you want kids?
7) Tell me about your BBF? Include a funny story
8) What is the blog post you most enjoyed writing in the last month?
9) What is the best costume you have ever dressed up in?
10) What three words describe you best?
11) Would you rather go to an a)art musuem b) history museum c) Zoo or d) Aquarium?
A Walk on Words
Chasm of Books
Kims Book Life
Love Books Blog Books
My Favorite Escape
Yal Book Briefs
I had fun doing this! Hope you all enjoy this too!