Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week is the top ten books that have some sort of travel in them.
This list was difficult for me because I don't read a lot of books about travel or that have travel in them...So I am really stretching the definition.
1)Prince of the Air and Darkness- the main character travels to Ireland to help her artistic creative ability and meets a mysterious stranger
2) Dracula - boats, trains, carriages, transylvania, Whitby and a dozen other places.
3)13th Child Series - this is old west meets magic so there is a lot of frontier travel.
4) The Baby Sitter's Club Super Special New York New York- most of the super specials had the girls travelling places, but this was my favorite
5) Jane Eyre - Jane travels quite a bit in this book.
6) Ghost Finders - they hunt ghosts and creepy crawlies all over, lots of travel here.
7) Jurassic Park - they travel to a island and then travel all over said island
8) Flashback - the MC travels through time, through an old camera.
9) Queen of the Damned - the characters in this seem to be constantly on the move.
10) Kate's Book - a little girl and her family cross from East to West in a covered wagon train.