Top Ten Tuesday is a great meme host by:
This week I am looking at the top ten books I would love to see made into a TV series or Movie.
1) Naked in Death by J.D Robb. I even know who I want to play Eve Dallas, the lovely Angie Harmon.
2) The Witch of Black Bird Pond- this would make a GREAT movie, no real special effects, simple plot, great period back drop and costumes.
3) Dealing With Dragons- Patricia C Wrede- this would make an AWESOME Disney movie with a GREAT new Princess who kicks butt.
4) Caged Graves by Dianne K. Salerni – I am going to review this in the next week, it was really good and had the kind of characters, plot and scenery that I think would make an awesome TV miniseries.
5) The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaimon- this would be pretty cool if say… Tim Burton directed it in the same style as Corpse Bride. Johnny Depp could even play the vampire!
6) Graveminder by Melissa Marr- this was fairly creepy with all the things I think would make a good movie. Plus it is kind of dark and would appeal to young adult and adult audiences and not just girls.
7) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan- now I heard this was actually gonna BE a movie, I have met the author and she is pretty awesome so I hope so. I am sick of zombies, but this series was cool.
8) Some Quiet Place- Kelsie Sutton- def more of a TV series and would need a really good special effects budget, but this is one of my favorite books now.
9) Still Star Crossed by Melinda Taub- sure lots of Shakespeare plays are still being made into movies…. But what about movies centering what happened next? I would love to see that!
10) Twilight Phantasies by Maggie Shayne- sure it’s an old school vampire romance so it might be a LIFETIME movie…But it is still one of my favorites.