Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week we are focusing on the top ten series that are finished but that I haven't finished reading yet. This is difficult for me so a bunch on this list might be series that are finished that I WONT be finishing lol. A lot of my series are not finished or are series I gave up on that are STILL not finished. So let's see what I can come up with. No promises.
1) House of Night by PC Cast
I really need to finish this but can't bring myself to read the last book since the book before was so horrible.
2) Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine
Love this series, just can't get around to reading the final two.
3) Southern Vampire Series by Charlaine Harris
I WONT be finishing this because the ones I did read were pretty bad and I know how it ends and YUCK. Eric forever.
4) Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
I just need to read the last one, though I know there is now a novella from Four's POV, not sure I will even read that.
5) Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I WONT be reading this at all.
6) Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
I read the first one and will NOT read anymore of this yuck.
7)The Lives of the Mayfair Witches by Anne Rice
I read the Witching Hour and Lasher and got a quarter of the way through with Taltos before I was just done. I couldn't stand it when this series intermingled with her vampire one.
8) Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
I really need to read the second and third in this trilogy. I loved her latest book.
9) I Hunt Killers Trilogy by Barry Lyga
I just need to hunker down, buy number three and read it. I loved the first two.
10) Sorcery and Cecelia: or the Enchanted Chocolate Pot (Cecelia and Katie Series) By Patricia C Wrede
I love this author and I read the first three, just haven't gotten around to the last one.