I won't be on here again until 2016. So I wanted to wish all of you who read my blog, put up with this author/ bloggers bull shit, dark humor, self promotion and reviews a Merry Whatever Winter Holiday You Celebrate! I hope you all have a great rest of 2015 and I will "see" you in 2016.
To end the year, here are my Top Ten Favorite Holiday Books. And by Holiday books I mean novels I love that they celebrate Christmas (or something) in :)
1) Holiday In Death by J.D Robb
2) Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.
3) A Very Gothic Christmas by Christine Feehan
4) Dark Side of the Road by Simon R Green
5)Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
6)How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
7)The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
8) The Twelve Terrors of Christmas by John Updike and Edward Gorey
9)The Bite Before Christmas by Lynsay Sands
10) NOS4A2 BY Joe Hill