Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week is Top Ten characters you would name a child/pet etc..etc.. after. This is a great one for me because I have actually done this!
FYI: Not all of these are book characters... Some are TV or historical. Also: I do not usually post pictures of my kids in public forums so- none of these pictures may be used/copied/shared without my written consent.
1) Tatiana (My oldest daughter. Is named after the fairy queen from A Midsummer's Night Dream and one of the Romanov daughters.
2) Ophelia- My youngest daughter. Named after the character from Hamlet
3) Jareth- my oldest son- named for the Goblin King in Labyrinth
4) Louie and Lestat- My 12 year old half main coons- Named for The Vampire Chronicles
5) Gilgamesh- who passed away two years ago. Named after the main character in The Epic of Gilgamesh
6) Rosie Lass- My Chevy Colbalt. Named for a character from Lord of the Rings, the hobbit Samwise marries.
7) Grimalkin- named after a creepy cat guide in the Harry Dresden novels by Jim Butcher
8) Jack- who passed away five years ago- named for Jack Skellington
9) Mels- named after Melody Pond in her regeneration form as Amy Pond's best friend. "Let's Kill Hitler."
10) Chistery- the cat I gave my best friend for Christmas two years ago. Named after Elphaba's flying monkey in Wicked.