Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week was a freebie, so I chose books where I loved the bad guy. Now I am including anti-heroes in this list.
1) The Savages- a family of cannibals. While the novel was funny, they are a family who kill and eat people.
2) Merricat Blackwood- If I give it away it will ruin the book :)
4) Lestat- Because Louie totally paints him as a villain in Interview with a Vampire
6) Lea and Mab - Harry's Godmother and Queen of the Unseelie Court
7) Edward- in fact can we just get a series about him and scrap Anita?
8) Bloody Mary- was ANY one else more interested in her than the annoying girls that summoned her?
9) Hannibal Lecter
10) Algaliarept (Al or Gally)