Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish. I am a day late due to pregnancy issues but I love this topic! I am choosing my Top Ten Favorite Villains from books. These are characters portrayed as villains that I thought were not or that I liked more than the "heroes" or that I rooted for in some twisted way.
1) Dracula- Soooo misunderstood. Also its's not like you ever get HIS point of view.
2) Lestat-Louis and Claudia treat him like a big bad guy when he's more just a spoiled prince.
4) Myrnin - crazy vampire? yes please!
5) Algaliarept- I love this snotty demon
6) Edward- the serial killer monster killer
7) The House- super creepy and haunted I almost wished it had gotten the whole family
8) Lasciel- fallen angel that lives in Harry Dresden
9) Lilith- John's mom from The Nighside
10) Crowley- King of Hell (Yeah not a book, but I couldn't resist)